In-world »

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Songbird Nursery Opening Soon

Hello everyone! First and foremost, let me introduce myself, I'm Ethereal Mist, shop manager for Qbee, and the House of Songbird. I mainly take care of customer service, helping Deer Songbird with anything she might need, mostly giving my creative input such as, "yeah, that looks awesome!" or "yeah, that looks amazing!"

Anyway, to allow for all the new shapes and products we will be releasing soon, we decided to upgrade our shop!

We wanted it to be a garden/farm theme because hey, we grow shapes from the roots up! ^__^

I just wanted to share with everyone the design process, as well as describe some of the hard work Deer put into this!


It begins...


MORE GRASS


Windmill


Me doing my job...


Taking a break to swing on one of our new swings! WEEEEE


The NEW Songbird Gardens!


The Landing Zone

We also added a bunch of new things, like an all new music stream featuring some awesome OSTs from various Miyazaki films, such as My Neighbor Totaro, Spirited Away, and Howl's Moving Castle!

We're going to be releasing a new shape when we finally open the new shop as well, and Deer is working hard on making new freebies for everyone!

We should be opening the new shop very soon, so stay tuned so you don't miss out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment